Before posting, please clarify the following:
1. Basic product information
- Manufacturer of the watch or product and the name of the model.
- Year model or year when the watch was first manufactured or sold (if you are unsure, try to find out the year roughly).
- Watch size (watch diameter)
- The watch is accompanied by the following products and goods: box, instruction manual, certificate of authenticity, purchase receipt, etc.
- Possible warranty validity.
- Possible service history.
If you don't already have the above information, you can pre-google the manufacturer's website, or ask for help, for example from Watchenthusiast FB-group.
2. Take at least three (3) pictures of your product for the ad
The pictures are very important for a possible trade. Take at least three pictures of your watch as clear as possible, for example:
- An image of the watch itself so that it is recognizable and can be used to tentatively assess the external condition.
- Another close-up of possible damage or wear (if any).
- A picture showing everything included in the deal (boxes, manuals, etc.)
If taking pictures turns out to be difficult, you can find good tutorial videos on Youtube, for example, for taking good sales photos.
NOTE! TAKE THE IMAGE HORIZONTALLY AND ALWAYS POSITION THE CLOCK / PRODUCT IN THE CENTER OF THE IMAGE. The service automatically crop images so that products positioned on the side of the image can be cropped out.